Over the last 18 years, Dianne has worked with many clients, not all of which are listed here.
The most significant clients are listed on the right side of this page, based upon either the length of time that she
was on project or the scope of the project.
Click a client link on the right to display information about the client's project below.
Cardinal Health, Inc. (5 years)
2003 - 2008 (Previously Alaris Medical Systems)
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a large biomedical company. Dianne worked in the Clinical Technologies and Services organization,
which specialized in medical instruments and the accompanying software. She worked with the Business Process Reengineering team and training
department to design and implement an SAP training program.
Some of her key accomplishments were:
- Acquired knowledge through research and subject matter expert interviews on SAP (Business Warehouse, DMS,
ECM, Manufacturing, and others) to produce effective and timely documentation and training materials. Dianne did not
have formal SAP training
- Development was done over a five-year period and included several SAP implementations
- Developed ILT and WBT materials for over 30 courses related to SAP
- Used Oracle UPK to single source content for a project
- Developed IT and HR topics such as security and HIPAA
- Helped to design and test their proprietary LMS