Over the last 18 years, Dianne has worked with many clients, not all of which are listed here.
The most significant clients are listed on the right side of this page, based upon either the length of time that she
was on project or the scope of the project.
Click a client link on the right to display information about the client's project below.
SAIC, Inc. and Leidos (6 years)
2008 to Present
SAIC split into two companies (SAIC and Leidos); both of which do government contract work.
Dianne worked with the SAIC Learning Development organization for over five years. She continues to assist with training development
with individual departments at Leidos.
Some of her key accomplishments are:
- Developed over 12 Web-based training courses in ten months
- Created templates for Lectora, Captivate, and PowerPoint storyboards
- Created Quick Reference Cards (QRCs), check lists, and other handouts
- Used Oracle UPK to single source content for a project
- Worked with the Learning Development team to integrate training materials with their Oracle and AICC-based LMS
- Created an online help system as part of the training initiative for the new LMS
- Tested authoring tools for the training organization to ensure they would work with the new LMS
- Updated training to meet new standards and new company image