Dianne Blake, Consultant
Dianne has many years of instructional design and technical writing experience. This is a brief summary of her skillsets:
In addition to the tools experience specified in the Tools column, she has had experience with these corporate applications:
- Course Development: Many years of experience with all aspects of the ADDIE model and development for both standalone training and content management with company learning management systems (LMS).
- Diverse Clientele: Has created training materials, process documents, and other documentation in several business environments: Banking, Insurance, Government, Medical Devices, Real Estate, IT (networking and security), and Software Development.
- Document Creation: Has created instructor and participant guides, CBTs, ILTs, WBTs, online help, RFPs, release documents, storyboards, project plans, rollout plans, and many more.
- Project Management: Excellent time management and project management skills, works well with SMEs, willing to research products and services to save SME time and resources.
- Rapid eLearning Development: Developed processes and created many templates to provide an environment whereby the training team could quickly create materials without a strong knowledge of the tools they were using.
- Customer Support Desktop (Pega Systems)
- Deltek Time and Expense
- Oracle and Oracle UPK
- SharePoint, and others
These are just a few of the tools with which Dianne is familiar:
Adobe Acrobat Pro
Dianne is very familiar with versions 8 and 10. She has licences for both.
Dianne has extensive experience with versions 3, 5 and 6, including programming and template design. She has
licences for all versions.
Articulate and Articulate Storyline
Dianne is familiar with the last two versions of Articulate and has a licence for Articulate Studio 9 Pro. She also has recent experience with Articulate Storyline..
Dianne has extensive experience with version 2007, including programming and template design. She does not have a license for it.
Dianne has extensive experience with Office 2007 and 2010 products, including: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio. She has also worked in a SharePoint environment. She has licenses for 2007 and 2010 Office suites.
Dianne has extensive experience with version 9, including programming software links. She does not have a licence.
Dianne has experience with these graphics applications: Paint Shop Pro (extensive), SnagIt (medium usage), Photoshop (light), and Photoshop Elements (medium usage).